- Who are customers, what is customer service, who are customer service providers?
- Establishing your attitude.
- Identifying and addressing customers’ needs.
- Generating return business.
- In-person customer service.
- Giving customer service over the phone.
- Providing electronic customer service.
- Recovering difficult customers.
- Understanding when to escalate.
- How to WOW your customers.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 7033
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty